Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0 is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our paid digital team. This person will assist with the research, execution, and reporting of digital campaigns across multiple platforms. We are seeking an energetic, data-driven individual who is eager to run experiments, provide analysis and create impact from day one.
- Perform daily account execution and optimization of paid media campaigns to target conversion, acquisition, and ROI goals within a given flight across a variety of channels like Paid Social, Display/Programmatic, and Content Syndication.
- Provide detailed reporting/analysis on campaign/channel performance, optimization opportunities, key insights, and impact of new audience strategies, in terms of meetings and opportunities created.
- Conduct A/B testing and make data-driven recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage relationships across multiple teams to ensure meeting of all deadlines and expectations
Experience and Characteristics
- 2+ years of experience working hands-on in a performance marketing capacity with paid social:
- LinkedIn (strong knowledge), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience with analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, channel reports, Tableau, etc.) and ability to glean actionable insights to improve paid media performance
- End-to-end campaign management experience, including communicating with stakeholders, managing asset creation, campaign monitoring + optimizations, and reporting
- Copywriting for paid social
- Analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience
- Google Workspace experience, remote collaboration/communication tools
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn about new marketing channels and strategies, and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter and a clear and strategic thinker
- B2B or IDaaS industry experience a plus
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.