Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to Disrupt | Inspire Innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Boulevard is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to own the strategy and performance of joinblvd.com. Our ideal candidate is an experienced B2B SaaS website leader who is a blend of web expert, data-driven marketer, growth hacker, and expert project manager with a customer-first focus.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, this is a highly cross-functional role that will work closely with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Product, to prioritize objectives and drive the strategy and execution of information architecture, SEO performance, user experience, and conversion optimization.
What You'll Do Here
- Create a strong online presence for Boulevard that fuels our growth, builds the brand, and educates and guides visitors at all stages of the decision-making cycle
- Drive SEO performance and effectively optimize the website to drive more organic demos from our target markets,turning Boulevard’s website into a conversion machine
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to improve the website’s information architecture and update product & solution messaging and positioning
- Build, maintain, and execute a roadmap of web projects, deliverables, and initiatives
- Develop processes and procedures for planning and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
- Partner with Marketing Ops to support website optimization strategies that improve user experience and demand generation, using A/B and user testing, personalization, and conversion rate optimization strategies and initiatives
- Manage and report on full-funnel website and SEO growth metrics
- Provide CMS support - build web pages and make changes to existing pages on the fly as needed; support resource center and blog; CMS management; contribute to other web projects and initiatives necessary
- Manage website tools and extensions, and partner with Engineering and other stakeholders to ensure everything is working properly on a regular basis
- Clearly understand site performance, analyze trends, business results, and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- Manage external agencies and service providers to support web projects as needed
What You'll Need to Thrive
- 4+ years of B2B-focused website management experience or SEO experience, including conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience using conversion rate optimization tools
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality—action-oriented, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to manage projects and outside agencies
- Willing and able to work with multiple stakeholders, coordinate efforts across various teams, and effectively communicate plans
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with website redesign and migration, hypothesis-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and analysis
- Proficient in technical SEO/ability to identify opportunities related to crawlability, page speed, core web vitals, and html/css/js improvements
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Segment, and, in particular, an understanding of how to use these tools to improve search visibility and user experience
- Experience managing Webflow preferred
- Past startup experience is a plus
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.