As our Growth Manager, you will be responsible for improving all parts of the customer acquisition funnels across a variety of channels on Awesome Motive products. Primarily focused on free user activation, you will be working on improving conversion rates, AOVs, and LTVs to some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins.
💡Interested in applying?
🔍 Please read/follow the next steps outlined in "How to Apply" at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of our core values! This is your chance to stand out :)
To Love This Role, Here’s the Type of Person You Are
- You’re able to leverage imperfect data to create and execute winning digital marketing campaigns.
- You’re extremely self driven to find creative answers to complex questions.
- You’re comfortable seeing the big picture and how the small details get you there.
- You love to create systems, tools, and processes for others where they don’t already exist.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and digital customer acquisition.
Common Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Limited To)
- Convert free users into paying subscribers through a variety of channels including “Free Plugin Referrals,” Affiliate Marketing, SEO, PPC, Paid Social, CRO, and Drip Emails.
- Implement website A/B tests to improve conversion rates and funnel performance.
- Conceptualize and build new targeted landing pages for various channels and users.
- Provide conversion focused copywriting feedback and suggestions for newsletters, customer facing website, WordPress plugins, and ad copy.
- Strategize and execute high visibility promotions across all digital marketing channels
- Provide oversight on PPC campaigns, keyword research, and program ROAS
- Research competitors, UI/UX trends, and work with the team to articulate new features / ideas to remain competitive.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience growing customer acquisition for a 7-figure eCommerce website, by leveraging all the available digital marketing channels at scale.
- Successful Conversion Rate Optimization experience is required! You should be comfortable with conceptualizing, designing, and executing data driven A/B tests for a variety of users. (Don’t worry, you can leverage the help of our development team for complex test ideas)
- Tangible experience executing in all or most of the following digital marketing channels: Affiliate, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Social Media
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, writers, customer success, and various other business stakeholders.
- Should have a passion for e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Ability to work in both strategic and tactical roles as the resident “growth hacker”
Bonus Points if You Also Have
- Experience in a subscription SaaS based business.
- Familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem, specifically plugins and upgrades.
- Expert level Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Data Studio experience.
- Management experience in a remote, global environment.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five-year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Want to find out even more about Awesome Motive? Be sure to take a look at our About and Contributions pages for details on how Awesome Motive has continued to evolve in order to best help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys, and how we strive to give back.
This is a remote position - our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, so company operating hours are 9am - 5pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available during a portion of the day.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application!
Please Clearly Include the Following in Your Cover Letter
- Please describe your largest "win" in Conversion Rate Optimization. What were the metrics before/after?
- How did you get inspired to create the experiment? What customer acquisition channels do you have the most expertise with?
- If you had to pick, would you rather have a higher Click Through Rate, or Higher Impression Share in a paid search campaign? Why?
Also note, don't forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out :)
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!