🔑 Work with the CMO
🕘 3-6 Month Internship
💰 $400 USD Monthly Stipend
💡 Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring Internship
📅 Applications Close on the 5th of every month
What You Will Do
In this role, you’ll be asked to do work in multiple parts of the organization. Some of that work may include:
- Marketing- cold email personalization, PR projects, SOP
- Research and writing
- Podcasts- it’s a part of our marketing strategy, you may be asked to write scripts or conduct interviews for our podcast.
- Strategy and Administration- there are some more nitty-gritty sides to this opportunity. You’ll be asked to write out SOPs or take part in meetings about strategy. All of this is integral to running our company.
- Note: It’s important to realize that, while this opportunity is great to get some experience, not all of it is going to be a walk in the park. There are some more difficult aspects that you should know about:
- You’ll be expected to pick up and learn new software that will help with your responsibilities relatively quickly. Mastery of the software isn’t required, but you’ll have to become at least very knowledgeable.
- There will be many times that you’re given a rough goal and some strategy on how to achieve this goal, but you will not be given a step-by-step guide. This is where your creativity will be of use.
- There are many parts of the job that will feel like a grind. Perseverance is more often than not required for our industry. It’ll be frustrating at first, but the payout will be worth it.
- Strong performance in general marketing strategy, team coordination, research, SOP
- Must have an interest in marketing and want to learn about how to grow a brand through marketing. SaaS B2B is a plus
- Self-starter and interested in learning more about the industry
- Customer-empathy: Passion for working with people and developing empathy to relate to customers (deliver our content in a way that the customer needs)
Why You Should Apply
- Join our agile, fun-loving, fast-moving team
- If you are ambitious, eager for new projects and challenges
- Office lovers, stay away. We have been doing the ‘digital remote gig’ for quite some time. Work alone when you are most creative, and together, we will learn a lot
- Working in a multicultural environment where you interact with people from all around the world in Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Chile, South Africa, California, and Kansas
- It's ok not to have work experience, as long as you are determined and open to learning
- We are regularly growing, improving, innovating, and trying new tools
If you like to fall down, get up, and show up stronger tomorrow, you are the right candidate. I might have looked like a squirrel when I did my first sky-dive gig, but I did it nonetheless with the help of a teammate. If you don’t mind a squirrel on your team, I don’t mind a fearless teammate.
Our company, Experience.care is looking to change how marketing is done in the healthcare world. Having recently undergone a rebrand, we’re looking to become well-known in the world of healthcare and the way we do that is by providing meaningful connections to everyone we work with.
Our new interns will help drive our marketing efforts in establishing our recently rebranded company and increase our digital footprint to grow conversions. This internship will work on a wide array of marketing projects alongside the director of marketing, designers, developers, and other team members.
This internship has a $400 a month stipend. We teach sales, marketing, and strategy skills. You will learn a lot through this internship. Your supervisor has had multiple interns come through that have grown exponentially through their time on the team. Alongside the marketing skills you’ll acquire, you will also get great industry knowledge. The healthcare industry is a very tricky one to navigate, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very useful.
A 3-month commitment is required, 4-6 months is even better. A 15 to 25 hour-per-week commitment is required. You must also be able to receive University credit for the internship. If this is not possible, you must have an outstanding background and references to be considered.