First up, thank you so much for considering a position at Hirsh Marketing!
Before we dive into the job deets, let us introduce ourselves
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in North America!
On average, we manage over $1M each month in revenue for our client base of some of the biggest leaders, influencers, and entrepreneurs rocking their respective niches from every corner of the globe.
- We are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly being ahead of the curve.
- Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a stronger and better person than when they started.
- We love feedback, we love discussion, and we HATE micromanagement.
- As a fast-growing company, sometimes there is chaos and stress. But fortunately, we all THRIVE in this environment.
- Communication, attention to detail, and organization are VERY important to us and allow us to do the best work possible for our clients!
- While this job is 100% remote, we are proud of our fun, vibrant, playful team culture!
- We truly love digital marketing and hope you do too!
Okay, enough about us. Here's who we're looking for
- 2+ years of digital marketing copywriting experience with solid examples to showcase
- Experience with digital marketing strategy and therefore has the ability to come up with messaging ideas and angles that will convert
- Specific experience writing marketing materials for clients selling online information products/services
- Ability to do research and ask specific questions to a client so they can get clear on messaging & voice
- Ability to talk & connect with clients and understand their products, messaging and ideal customer and reflect that in the written copy
- Ability to write copy and content that connects with audiences on an emotional level
- Ability to work with urgency and meet tight deadlines without sacrificing the quality of copywriting
- Excellent time management & prioritization and ability to manage multiple requests and tasks being thrown at them
- Extremely proactive and eager personality
- Highly organized and process driven
- Write all ad copy for one (1) Facebook Ads team for both lead generation and sales campaigns, for a total of 25 - 30 client accounts
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for
- Write copy for sales funnels such as opt-in pages, sales pages, and emails on an as needed basis
- Work with urgency to turn around all copy tasks within 24-48 hours
- Attend client onboarding strategy calls to go over the client’s brand voice/their ideal avatar and fully understand how to resonate with their audience for the initial rounds of copy and thereafter
- Own and support with making sure the client is set up to stand out and convert in all their marketing copy. It’s critical the client doesn’t stay surface level with their messaging and oftentimes clients will need deeper messaging and prompts to help pull out converting elements for them. This copywriter will be delivering this quality of copy that emotionally connects with the clients audience.
- Spend time reviewing a client's social media, videos and content to completely nail their voice when writing their copy
- Learn and integrate yourself into your ads team so you can easily write converting copy in these clients voice
- Offer copy sessions to clients who need to rework their messaging or feel like we’re missing the mark with their messaging
- Frequently collaborate with ads managers or the clients if our campaign is not hitting its goals and we need to come up with some different creative angles to test
- Take initiative to jump in and provide suggestions or support on a campaign that is not hitting its goals because the Facebook ads are not converting (which means likely a messaging issue)
- Participating in daily, monthly, and quarterly team huddles to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals and responsibilities.
We have lots of room for growth for our highest achievers. So, if you are ready to hit the ground running with a fast-growing company and take the digital marketing world by storm, please stop reading and apply today!