Job Ref no: Market006
Speechmatics leads the market as an any-context speech recognition engine for companies to rapidly build innovative applications at scale. As a recognized pioneer in machine learning voice engineering, Speechmatics enables companies to build applications that detect and transcribe voice in any context in real-time. Its neural networks consider acoustics, languages, dialects, multiple speakers, punctuation, capitalisation, context and implicit meanings.
Speechmatics is a rapidly growing, global company with offices in Cambridge, UK, Denver, USA, Chennai, India and Brno, Czech Republic. With ambitious growth plans comes great opportunities that are exciting and progressive. You will be working with some of the smartest minds in the industry, working on cutting-edge projects and deploying the latest techniques to disrupt the market.
If this is a mission you want to contribute to in a passionate way, then we want to hear from you.
About The Job
The Speechmatics Marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to plan, create and execute innovative, cross-channel digital campaigns. Reporting into the Growth Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive by nature and can balance creativity and data.
The role is to fulfil company-wide objectives through carefully thought through campaign planning and execution, predominantly through digital channels. You will be passionate about technology, AI, machine learning and all the great things that come with these deep tech breakthroughs. You will have a start-up mentality with B2B (business-to-business) campaign experience. You can conceptualise complex ideas for technical audiences, particularly technical founders, CTOs, CPOs and Developers.
You will be customer obsessed, data-driven with a fail-fast attitude. You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work. A university degree in Marketing, Business Management or an equivalent marketing qualification or industry experience is essential. As is excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to feedback to management on a regular basis.
You will be part of the Growth Marketing team and draw upon cross-functional areas such as Content Studio and Brand, Partnerships, Sales and interface with external agencies to deliver on campaign objectives.
- Coordinate innovative B2B marketing campaigns to meet company objectives and make strategic campaign suggestions moving forward
- Plan and execute on multiple digital campaigns simultaneously with different outcomes, from brand awareness through to customer acquisition and retention
- Ensure lead management and campaign reporting processes are in place and being used to make data-driven decisions to improve existing campaigns and inform new ones
- Work cross-functionally with the internal Partnerships, Content Studio and Brand, Product and Machine Learning teams, as well as external agencies to plan, build and execute on cross-channel inbound and outbound campaigns
- Report on campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to continually improve success metrics related to campaign performance
- Liaise with the Content Studio and Brand teams to develop content to improve organic performance – working with external agencies to ascertain useful keywords
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager with programme campaigns targeting enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with external agencies to execute on campaign initiatives and extract useful data
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Work with the Events Manager to ensure successful outreach and follow up of leads from trade shows or exhibitions
- Use marketing automation software to manage campaigns, particularly in relation to lead acquisition and management, email nurture, lead routing to Sales team.
- Management: You will formulate marketing plans which will often be delivered by external agencies. Therefore, you will need to guide your external agency, delegate campaign work and receive feedback on campaign outcomes and improvements
- Communication: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions or coherently communicate ideas to content writers. You will need to have an open line of communication cross-functionally and with external agencies to manage campaigns effectively
- Project management: You will work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track
- Data: As well as words, you will also need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns. You will work with data specialists to extract relevant data to aid future decision making.
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications
- University degree, Masters, equivalent marketing qualification and/or proven experience in a marketing role
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo
- An understanding of digital, paid media and advertising, event, content, campaign execution is essential
- Ability to communicate complex issues for diverse and technical audiences
- Able to define effective approaches for the creation and distribution of marketing assets across predominantly online channels such as paid social, online webinars/events, podcasts, syndicated content
- Account-based marketing knowledge preferred.
We have a salary band in mind for each role, however we are candidate-led, so we want to ensure we attract the very best talent and remain flexible. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
The interview process for each role does vary, but usually, we would start off by asking you to complete a Further Information Form, so that we can be clear on your expectations from the start and get to know you a little better. Then we ask you to have a quick chat with the Hiring Manager to establish suitability and for you to ask us any questions before we progress the application by sending you role specific tests/tasks (if applicable). If this goes well, you will be asked to attend (either remotely or onsite if you are able) more technical interviews before we arrange a ‘meet the team’ session.
Please do let us know as soon as possible how we can best accommodate you and make any reasonable adjustments to facilitate the interview process and make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to providing an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, veteran status or pregnancy and maternity status.