ClickMinded is the digital marketing training platform you didn’t know you needed. We create world-class online courses on digital marketing that companies use to train up their teams every day. Companies like Grammarly, WeWork, Volvo, StitchFix, and 10,000 other folks you may not have heard of (yet).
Our goal is to get 100,000 people trained up on the ClickMinded curriculum by December 2022 (9x growth), and we go to work every day against some of the most competitive digital marketers in the game.
That’s where you, our shiny new digital marketer, come in.
What’s This Job About?
This job is all about increasing traffic, leads, and sales across every digital marketing channel that we optimize for. This requires experience and interest in learning more about each channel and each stage of the funnel we operate in. For us, that looks like:
- Top of Funnel: Content Marketing & Organic Search (SEO)
- Middle Funnel: Email Marketing & List Building, Opt-In Rate Optimization
- Bottom Funnel: Pricing Optimization, Webinar Optimization (Registration Rate, Attendance Rate, Conversion Rate)
- Retention: Cross-sells, Up-sells, New Product Launches, Customer Support Optimization
If you’re the type of person who wanders around the Internet mocking bad marketing, opting into email lists to understand how the funnel works or viewing the source of webpages because you’re curious about what’s happening under-the-hood, please stop what you’re doing and apply right now.
- 📅 Applications Close April 8th
Day-To-Day, You’ll Be
- Running digital marketing and growth operations at ClickMinded (lucky for you, it’s literally our job to teach this stuff, so expect a massive library of well-documented SOPs on the first day you arrive)
- Creating, destroying, and optimizing digital marketing tactics at each stage of the funnel for our customers
- Getting a crystal-clear understanding of our customer avatars (and conducting user persona studies if you think we need to shift our strategy)
- Proposing new products, new tactics, and new tools and then executing on your own strategy
This is a unique role that requires someone with both substantial experiences doing digital marketing, but also an insatiable desire to learn even more. The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2+ years doing some form of digital marketing professionally
- A deep understanding of content marketing and link building: you enjoy writing and have published high-traffic posts in the past.
- A deep understanding and familiarity with the e-commerce sales funnel
- A baseline understanding of content marketing, SEO, web analytics, email marketing & paid ads, with a deep understanding of 1 or 2 of these channels
- A shoot-first-ask-questions-later mindset, with a bias towards speed and a relentless focus on falsifying hypotheses over getting things exactly perfect
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Ability to run aggressive experiments on a large, responsive user base
- Unlimited learning and development budget for everyone on the team
How To Apply
We are dying to work with a self-directed person who wants to help us take ClickMinded to the next level. If you have questions, or if you think you are our Neo, please apply right now!