What We're Looking For
Ahrefs is in a unique position, where we need to educate digital marketers worldwide of how to do marketing. Meta, right? Thus, to join our marketing team and to be able to produce content for Ahrefs (blog posts, videos, social media updates, etc.), you should have a decent amount of hands-on experience in digital marketing, stellar writing skills and the ambition to become a thought leader in the digital marketing space.
“Content creation”, the way we approach it here at Ahrefs, is not limited to writing articles with a certain word count and containing certain keywords. We encourage unique ideas, experiments and research. Every article for us is a “project” that may require you to get real hands-on experience with the things you’re writing about (think of how journalists create their work).
Are you interested to join Ahrefs and create educational content for digital marketing professionals around the globe?
Bonus Points If You
- Have worked in a company that sells digital products (extra points if you worked in a B2B SaaS company previously);
- Are a keen follower of the Ahrefs blog and YouTube channel.
Here's a Glimpse of What You'll Be Doing
- Creating content that educates and explains how to use our tools to solve problems and challenges faced by our users;
- Reaching out to influencers and other industry professionals to contribute knowledge, advice and feedback;
- Write copy and develop ideas for campaigns;
- Offering unique insights to our marketing and product strategy teams.
- Excellent skills in written English;
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEO and digital marketing;
- The ability to figure things out fast;
Who We Are
Ahrefs builds online SEO tools and creates free educational materials that help millions of website owners around the globe to get more traffic from search engines.
For over 10 years, Ahrefs has been crawling the web, storing and processing petabytes of data and fine-tuning a simple, intuitive user interface. It's now widely regarded as both a must-have tool for marketing professionals and a trusted friend to small business owners.
Ahrefs’ tools and features cover most essential SEO needs like competitor research, keyword research, website audits, rank tracking and much more.
The company was founded in 2010 by Dmitry Gerasimenko and is headquartered in Singapore.
What You Get
- A competitive compensation package;
- Beautiful office in the CBD;
- An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!);
- Lots of autonomy;
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space;
- First-class workplace equipment.
Work Location For This Role Could Be
How to Apply
Send an email to Tim Soulo with the following information:
- Your experience in SEO/marketing
- Include at least 10 resources (books/blogs/etc.) on SEO/marketing/copywriting you've been learning from
- Explain why you want to work with Ahrefs and why you're a good fit for this position
- Examples of your best published content and/or brief descriptions of marketing projects that you’re proud of.