Despite the billions of dollars being spent annually on delivering digital experiences, leaders are often left to make optimization decisions based on incomplete or even inaccurate data. Claravine is leading the emergence of a new solution category empowering digital organizations to solve data quality problems across the enterprise.
We are looking for a Digital Event & Content Manager to join the Marketing team. In this role, you will help execute our digital events, from webinars to podcasts, “fireside chat” recordings and more. We are looking for someone who can be a project manager, technician, and moderator for all of these types of events.
- End-to-end digital event development and execution
- Dive deep into content planning and experience design with subject matter experts
- Rally, plan, and lead cross-functional teams around event execution
- Work cross-functionally with event marketing teams and contractors on event production
- Define, track, and measure the success of events
- Source internal and external speakers
- Manage creation of content snippets e.g. audio files, videos, etc.
- Manage internal and external event promotions and communications
- Oversee event registrations
- Develop processes and systems to ensure progress to goal attainment
- 2-3 years digital event management experience, preferably within a B2B technology company
- Experience designing both in-person and digital events for enterprise audiences
- Fluidity in events of all shapes and sizes, from two to 1000+
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and outcomes
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively take a project from ideation through execution – managing timelines, resources, expectations, and deliverables
- Event production experience, including working with AV teams, in-house creative, or external agencies/contractors
- Strong relationship-building and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate concepts and details across stakeholders and audiences at all levels
- Ability to adapt to a growing and shifting environment and handle competing priorities
We are excited to have this next person join our team and can’t wait to meet you.