Are you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s leading tech brands? We’re strengthening our marketing organization, and we’re looking for our first Digital Copywriter to join the team! Sinch is probably “the most successful company you’ve never heard of”, according to Forbes Magazine. It's the marketing team’s job to change that and put Sinch in the global spotlight. Are you all about copy that converts and optimizing content for a digital interface? We need you!
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. We are a leading Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice, and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Our APIs and platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Our enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies, as well as major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, package delivery companies, and more.
The essence of the role
As our Digital Copywriter you will play a vital role in improving the conversion rates on our website and our online campaigns.
You’ll work closely with our Product and Content Marketing team, web designers, and developers in order to create copy that can be used in many regions around the world.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who excels at writing inspirational content and conversion-driven microcopy.
Our marketing team is a fast-paced, high-pressure department, so flexibility, creativity, and excellent communication skills are essential. Candidates must also possess solid grammatical expertise in English and have a strong commercial focus. Fluency in a second language is preferred.
As our new Digital Copywriter, you will
- Create and execute the converting copy strategy for all our different channels
- Write copy that drives conversions, increases click-through rates, or impacts other key metrics as determined by the product owner or other stakeholders
- Use data and key metrics to measure the impact of various copy requests and transform those insights into measurable ideas
- Submit your original copy to language specialists, and ensure that they are provided with a sufficient amount of context (both conceptual and visual) for translating your ideas to their local audience
- Iterate copy based on internal feedback, A/B test data and campaign performance
- Collaborate with fellow copywriters to ensure that customer-facing copy is consistent with our brand voice across all company platforms
- Work closely with product owners to align your copy ideas/suggestions with quarterly business objectives
- Respond to inquiries from language specialists that may require additional context in order to satisfy translation requests from other teams
You will be based in Stockholm, but your scope will be global. You will be a part of the Demand Generation and Marketing Operations team – working closely with the product marketeers, marketing automation experts, and social media experts.
Who are you?
You have experience writing converting copy for a global, multi-product, multi-regional company. You have extensive experience of project-leading stakeholders in large-scale projects, and a deep understanding of what drives web and conversion performance and customer behaviors in online channels. As a person, we believe that you are results-oriented and structured, with the ability to manage stress in a constructive way.
In order to contribute to this role, you have
- Excellent communication skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- A couple of years’ experience in online, digital ads and e-mail marketing copywriting
- The ability to generate copy and concepts that resonate with users’ needs and facilitate business goals
- The ability to approach tasks with a “can-do” attitude and work well both independently and within a team
- Native fluency in English and fluency in at least one other language
- A background in journalism, communications, marketing, or consumer psychology
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- A proven track record of converting copywriting
- Worked in a global B2B tech company
- Experience with copy for tech products
- Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We will review applications and interview candidates continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than December 18th.
About the recruitment process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.