The Publicize Editorial Team is on the hunt for new writers to help deliver content for our portfolio of international tech startups. Daily responsibilities will include writing top-notch articles, press releases, blog posts, website copy, social media campaigns for up-and-coming tech startups to global corporations.
We currently have two open positions:
- Owned Digital Content: This role will have a specific focus on digital content, web copy, and social media. As such we’re looking for candidates who hold experience in producing tailored online content and can demonstrate the impact their content had on marketing goals such as lead generation or social media reach.
- External Media Content: This role will have a focus on producing guest articles, press releases, and interviews for external media outreach. We’re looking for writers with an understanding of external news cycles and the ability to ghostwrite technical articles.
Both roles offer ample career development opportunities and the chance to work with an international portfolio of clients with targets in top-tier publications, all based from our HQ in Medellin, Colombia. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of the media landscape or digital content production and the ability to produce high-quality content in a fast-paced agency environment. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with a CV, cover letter, and portfolio of work.
Please note only English-language applications will be considered for review.
- Producing content for client social media channels
- Producing content for client marketing materials such as ebooks, blogs, and web copy
- Delivering ongoing deliverables for clients in portfolio
- Working across the Client Services team as required
- Professional-level English
- Experience in digital content creation
- An interest in media, startups, technology, and entrepreneurialism
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- 1 -2 years of experience working in a media environment
- Ability to work in Medellin-based office
- 17 days Paid Time Off annually
- Support for Colombia visa application
- Flexible remote work policy
- Discounted gym membership
- Support with career development
Get the word out!