Accelerate your career, growth, and learning ‒ work to make a meaningful difference.
We’re looking for a let's-get-'er-done person who's passionate about data, rewards, and credit cards to join our team as a key player in the expansion of our consumer-facing credit card resources.
This is a unique position that could be a dream job for the right person – check out the description below.
Who We Are
Our mission? Make money easy and fun for everyone.
If you want in on that mission, then read on…
Who we need
We need a detail-oriented Data and Content Specialist to be part of our content team.
- You’ll track data about Canadian credit cards and update spreadsheets and databases accordingly.
- You’ll monitor all sources of credit card news for relevant information and interesting developments.
- You’ll update existing credit card-related blog articles to keep information current.
- You’ll work with credit card affiliates to maintain compliance.
- You’ll write credit cards news, comparisons, reviews, and analysis.
- You’ll edit article submissions from freelance writers to help make it remarkable.
- You’ll keep social media updated with credit card news and developments.
- You’ll respond to credit card-specific questions by email or through blog comments.
- You’ll be involved with new and upcoming projects that need everyone’s help.
- You'll wear many different hats in a lean, agile, and fast-paced culture.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with a good mix of the following skills and experience:
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- You have an amazing work ethic who thrives in a demanding startup environment.
- You are passionate about rewards, credit cards, or saving money.
- You are detail-oriented with an aptitude for tracking and analyzing data, working with numbers, and using spreadsheets.
- You are a great researcher who can find anything online fast and effectively.
- You are a clear communicator, even more so in writing as there will be lots of writing.
- Familiarity with technology, HTML, or blogging platforms is a definite asset.
- An interest in writing and the written word will also go a long way
What you'll get
We take care of our team. Here's a quick list of benefits you'll get working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Health, dental, LTD, and life insurance
- Vacation you're encouraged to use
- Your birthday off
- The right tools & training
- Make a real difference
- Do interesting work
- Team building fun
- Regular team lunches
- Mobile phone allowance