The Threat Hunting Program is managed within the DHS Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)/Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)/ responsible for enhancing the security, resilience, and reliability of the Nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. The Threat Hunting Program mission is to safeguard and secure cyberspace in an environment where the threat of cyber-attack is continuously growing and evolving. The Program defends the United States (U.S.) Federal Information Technology (IT) networks from cybersecurity threats by providing continuous monitoring sensors (tools), diagnosis, mitigation tools, and associated services to strengthen the security posture of Government networks. CACI supports the Program by monitoring and analyzing threat data and security events and incidents in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments.
What You’ll Get to Do
The CACI, Inc. Business Information Technology Systems (BITS) Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly organized Cyber Technical Writer to join our mission-driven team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned technical and analytical thinking professionals who thrive on supporting our client's cybersecurity mission and growth objectives.
More About the Role
- This is a shift position. Shift 1: 0600-1430 Monday-Friday, or Shift 3: 2200-0630 Monday-Friday.
- Function as a communications and information specialist, preparing material for publications and other media internally and externally.
- Coordinate publications and other collateral material using both print and electronic media including the web and desktop publishing software to draft, edit, and lay out material for distribution.
- Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
- Research, analyze, and perform technical review on triage of questions, issues, or events involving the nation's critical communications infrastructure.
- Gather necessary information from Program personnel, other DHS employees, and applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the Government in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation.
- Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on draft cyber/infrastructure security information documents.
- Develops and maintains operational procedures documents, testing and certification of government and contractor operations personnel, and maintains training records.
- Draft, coordinate, and implement updates to maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to carry out detailed customer functions.
- Maintain contact information and distribution lists; manage alerting capabilities; scheduling visits, tours, and facilities; ensure awareness and compliance with DHS.
You Will Bring These Qualifications
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required (must have held a SCI level clearance within the past 18 months)
- Additionally, must obtain and maintain a favorable Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD authorization
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 8 years of direct work experience, OR 12-15 years of directly related experience in cybersecurity, communications and related IT fields
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.