Zenyum is one of Asia’s largest consumer brands in the making. We channel tech and innovation to transform the dental category from a boring chore to an exciting ritual.
We provide a range of Smile Cosmetics, such as teeth-straightening Invisible Braces (Zenyum Clear) and the top-selling toothbrush (Zenyum Sonic) on e-commerce platforms and in physical stores.
We are backed by some of the world’s best VCs, including Sequoia and LCatterton. We are a bunch of ambitious folks and we want to create a place that you will want to show up for every single morning, and create products that make you smile more.
Join us in our mission to spread smiles across Asia!
Calling all wordsmiths and lyrical mavericks!
We want a skilled writer and conceptual creative with the ability to craft compelling narratives and execute channel agnostic ideas, together with our multi-talented creative team based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate is a team player with talent, tenacity, and a kind smile.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, craft and execute on the Zenyum brand identity and guidelines
- Work with cross-departmental stakeholders, lead the internal creative process, and be accountable for creative delivery
- Are able to work under pressure and consistently deliver in a timely manner
- Are a team player who is curious to learn, driven, and has a strong work ethic
- Preferably have hands-on experience with through-the-line marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of creative and brand executions for HQ creatives
- Work together with the marketing team for campaign and day-to-day creative executions.
You're a Good Fit For The Role If You
- Have 3+ years experience with multiple mediums and proficient with Google Productivity Tools, Figma, and ideally WordPress
- Can help the team to closely analyze briefs, while developing unique, culturally relevant ideas for digital, video, broadcast, OOH, editorial, events and more.
- Have a basic understanding of marketing communications, branding, strategic positioning and consumers’ media behaviours
- Manage creative productions to ensure the organization and the cost implications of creative decisions are tracked
- Able to articulate your ideas, both written and spoken to drive impact across the work and the organization.
- Join a diverse team in one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, funded by Sequoia Capital.
- Be based in Singapore HQ but collaborate regularly with teams in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan.
- Fast growth and promotion prospects, in a highly successful, driven and ambitious team.
- Be rewarded with an attractive package (employee benefits and competitive salary).