VIDA Select is looking for top notch creative writers to ghostwrite dating profiles and messages for our clients. Our modern matchmaking service has been helping successful men and women find their ideal partners on dating sites and apps for over a decade, and has been featured in major media outlets like the Washington Post, The Today Show, VICE and Maxim.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is naturally funny, witty, and able to write in a creative and engaging style that mirrors the “voice” of a wide range of clients, both male and female.
- Have a stable, reliable, and strong Internet connection.
- Demonstrated writing skills, whether that’s a blog, publication, school, etc.
- You’re self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- You’re extremely detail oriented, reliable, and able to work remotely without direct supervision.
- You’re passionate about helping others, and have a natural interest in connecting people.
- You thrive in a team environment, and want to work for a company that values personal growth and continuous improvement.
VIDA Select is based in Atlanta, Georgia but it’s a 100% remote company – and has been since it started back in 2009. Team members live all over the world and communicate across multiple platforms, including our own proprietary systems. You can work from anywhere you have an internet connection, and you’ll never have to travel to a “brick & mortar” office or meet with anyone in person.
The position is part-time to start, with the potential to move into full-time depending on performance.
If you think you have the charm, wit, and writing skill to join our team of professional writers, and our Core Values align with yours, click to apply!