Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 7 million students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads and Kaizen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for a Content Writer. As a content writer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for all the brand and corporate communication. This is a highly dynamic role that gives you the opportunity to create engaging content across a wide array of channels - PR articles, blogs, newsletters and other long form content. You should be able to write copy based on the target audience, messaging strategy, and the end objective. Since Toppr has a dynamic environment and an open culture, you will have a chance to actively work with various teams including design, product, social media, and digital marketing.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become the future lead content writer.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work directly under the VP, Marketing who has grown Toppr’s PR outreach, social media presence, digital marketing activities, and ATL campaigns through insightful strategies.
- Widespread impact: Be a part of a small vibrant team and watch your work make an impact on achieving Toppr’s goals.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your effort by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for Creative Writers.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP In First Week...
● Spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed onToppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Familiarise yourself with Toppr’s branding values and design templates
● Understand Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
By Day 30...
● Collaborate with the design team to create various print advertisements, posters, and standees.
● Collaborate with social media strategists and BTL marketing leaders to create engaging social media posts and offline marketing collaterals.
● Contribute to the Toppr blog and Toppr’s PR articles to build a brand voice across channels.
By Day 90...
● Provide meaningful contribution to various marketing activities including brainstorming sessions for multiple PR, email, print, social media, and marketing campaigns.
● Visualise the customer lifecycle and create engaging experiences that can influence Toppr’s customers.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills
● Communication: Excellent communicator and relationship builder. You have worked collaboratively with marketing teams
● Good eye for aesthetics: Clean, precise sentences, good use of punctuation, hygienic paragraph formation, use of words easily understood by the target audience.
● Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mass Media, English Literature, Psychology, or Mass Communication.
- 2-4 years of experience in content writing
- 1 - 2 years of experience with a marketing agency is preferred.
- Fixed CTC +Variables
- 5 Days working (Mon-Fri)