ROSEWOOD is an integrated creative agency and in-house production company that creates stories worth sharing.
We are made up of a unique team of social first brand marketers, strategists, creatives, designers, producers and makers that are passionate about solving problems through creativity.
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Creative (writer) to contribute to creative development and execution for one of our top-tier clients supporting VALORANT Champions Tour. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution. The ideal candidate is conceptual and a social-media focused creative with a passion for making an impact specifically within the gaming and esports community.
What Your Day to Day will Look Like
- Develop and execute the most attention-grabbing creative and content to accomplish business objectives on brand, on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Build well written pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions.
- Manage daily creative requests and set up cross-department team members with appropriate briefs and feedback processes.
- Interpret creative client briefs and conduct brainstorms with cross-department teams.
- Concept and write copy to deliver innovative creative that is on brand and on strategy for VALORANT Champions Tour.
- Optimistically present copy to teams and clients, articulating and rationalizing copy selections with strategic insights.
- Drive best practices across all work and media platforms, especially social media.
- Ensure detail-oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Operate solo as well as with a partner depending on the project.
- Flexible and successful working on multiple projects simultaneously per the direction of their manager.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance their writing skill sets, as well as inspire and build with other creatives.
- Stay consistently relevant and up-to-date on all copy and marketing trends, as well as cultural events in effort to bring fresh ideas, sharing with peers and the broader team.
- 3-5 years of developing strategic creative within the Esports industry, writing about first-person shooter games and even more specifically VALORANT.
- Advanced concepting skills.
- Outstanding writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles.
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities with an eagle-eye attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to push beyond direct feedback to come up with interesting concepts and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other creatives and/or members of the team.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social-first storytelling and ability to work across all mediums.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, and Adobe CS.
- Ability to think and solve problems independently.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Paid Accrued Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Company Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone, Wellness & Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible Hybrid Working
This organization participates in E-Verify.
If you need any accommodations in order to participate fully in our interview process, please let us know how we can assist at email@example.com.