Rate: $50 – $65/hour; depending on scope of work
We are seeking Creative Writers to join our growing contractor pool. These positions are temporary (contract) roles with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed; work can be done remotely with personal equipment and software.
In this contract role, you will…
- Provide copywriting services to promote and build excitement around upcoming training events and programs.
- Write concise and engaging copy for email campaigns and teaser videos.
- Enhance existing client materials so that content is direct, to-the-point, and resonates with the particular audience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to quickly understand and adapt to a client's voice, tone, and messaging.
- Experience with concepting and theming; able to asses the client's needs, the audience, the learning objectives, and come up with a creative 'wrapper' for the solution we provide.
- Able to write compelling headlines and boil complex information down to concise, effective content.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Hubspot a plus.
Education & Experience
- BA in English, Journalism, Communications or related field with at least 3 – 5 years of experience copywriting in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with a Marketing Department on content strategy a plus — including performing copywriting and copyediting tasks for blogs, articles, press releases and marketing collateral.
We are not a typical learning company. Our team is truly passionate about changing lives. We want everything we do — our work, our conversations, our interactions — to be genuine, true, and unique. Our team strives to Elevate and Evolve in all that we do.
We're always on the lookout for innovative, curious, and passionate people who can help us achieve our goals.
What We Do
Ardent Learning helps our clients thrive in business by developing custom training solutions. We believe the most effective learning experience incorporates our client’s brand, culture, and values. Our team is tenacious in helping our clients and their people reach their goals and perform at the highest level.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come as you are. Ardent Learning is an equal opportunity employer. Ardent embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please provide a resume and writing sample or an online portfolio**; applications without sample writing included will not be considered.