VIVA is searching for a passionate, creative individual to craft winning proposals for online and live events. Our cutting-edge work ranges from streaming to immersive virtual events and from large conferences to product launches to concerts and many things in between. We seek an experienced strategist who can construct the right presentation from VIVA’s core product offerings, unique value proposition, and suite of capabilities to provide the best solution to meet new and existing clients’ needs. Our ideal candidate is passionate about creative ways to bring ideas to life, competitive about winning work, and empathetic to client needs, concerns, and feedback.
If This Is You, You Will…
- Read RFPs and work with diverse clients to understand their creative vision, unique needs, resources, and desired outcomes.
- Use your compelling written communication skills and strong eye for visually appealing design to translate client’s ideas and message into the next tangible step toward reality.
- Determine the best mechanisms for communicating VIVA's assets including our creative content development, our service-oriented people, and cutting-edge technology.
- Pitch our best creative recommendation in a way that demonstrates VIVA’s ability to communicate the client brand and experience visually and effectively, deliver the solution, and pivot as needed to meet client’s changing needs.
- Provide creative leadership and overall management throughout the entire proposal life cycle from bid approval to award, taking initiative on your own and knowing when to work with a team.
- Collaborate with content and experience teams on solutions and innovations.
- Develop all necessary proposal documentation (e.g., proposal outlines, written materials, proposal-related client questions, verbal presentations, etc.) to win the work.
- Coordinates and leads proposal team meetings, such as kick-off meetings, strategy sessions, and reviews, as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, English, Communications or equivalent.
- 5+ years prior experience in the creative agency world in a highly customer-facing position with a track record of winning clients and work based on extraordinary presentations.
- Exposure to a wide variety of large-scale live and digital events.
- Deep understanding of how to synthesize a client’s needs into deliverable solutions.
- Your mind produces 20+ ideas each minute and filters the best into your work while also maintaining the ability to work inside and outside the box when needed.
- You enjoy writing more than most, work quickly on drafts and revisions, and approach each project with a new way of thinking knowing no proposals are one size fits all.
- You are a Keynote guru with superior communication, writing, formatting, editing, and proofing skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, an appreciation for customer service, and excellent project coordination skills.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple simultaneous deliverables and exhibit grace under pressure.