ROSEWOOD is looking for a multidisciplinary Creative with a writing background to support creative development and execution for a top tier brand client in the gaming industry. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution and exceptional storytelling ability. The ideal candidate has a proven track record collaborating with teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priorities within the program.
- Conceive, craft and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Curate clips from a multiplayer battle arena video game esports tournaments, write and concept weekly recap/rundown for a new short-form, episodic YouTube channel/show.
- Concept and produce engaging content within quick turnarounds for a multiplayer battle arena video game.
- Gather, review, and pull weekly esports footage and social media buzz from talent, teams, fans, etc. for a multiplayer battle arena game.
- Write video scripts and storylines based on the pulled video footage to create compelling shareable content.
- Work closely with Editors to cut and develop compelling esports video content.
- Articulate concepts and executions in writing with rationale.
- Create and interpret creative client briefs to conduct brainstorms.
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms.
- Ensure detail-oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Effectively communicate challenges and opportunities up to Executive Creative Director.
- Continually survey and discuss cultural trends and happenings, specifically within the gaming community.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your writing craft and leadership skill sets.
- Inspire and build with other creatives.
- Always have your finger on the pulse of entertainment culture, specifically video game and surrounding subcultures (i.e. esports).
- 4-5 years of developing strategic creative for brands.
- Practiced presentation and communication skills.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social-first storytelling.
- A deep passion for gaming and/or experience working with brands in the video game industry and esports generally is preferred. A passion for/knowledge of multiplayer battle arena video games is even more desirable.
- Well-versed in types of storytelling and structure from scripted to non-scripted.
- Solid understanding of strategy and how data informs creative.
- Expert understanding of design methods, history and terminology.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, Adobe CS and Trello.
- Understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude.
- A passion for music, entertainment, sports and culture.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company matching 401K
- Cell phone and Wellness Reimbursements
This organization participates in e-Verify.