Loop is a leading-edge hearing protection brand based in Antwerp, Belgium with a mission to prevent hearing damage. Since our launch in 2018, we have gone from an idea to one of the fastest-growing earplug brands sold in more than 90 countries and raising over €1.3M to take over the hearing protection industry.
- "Stylish earplugs from Loop impress worldwide" - FIT
- "You've never seen an earplug look this good" - Wired
- "Loop wants to conquer the world with designer earplugs" - De Tijd
- "Best earplugs for concerts 2020" - NY Times
- "The sound reduction & comfort is pristine" - Magnetic Mag
Read more about our mission & story here.
What you'll do
Loop is looking for an experienced Creative Director & Copywriter, who will be responsible for owning the Loop brand voice, leading creative direction for campaigns and writing copy for all marketing collateral, as well as undertaking strategic branding projects. If you are a strong copywriter with experience of managing end-to-end integrated digital campaigns, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to do so with an exciting venture-funded consumer technology startup.
- Take ownership of all online and offline design initiatives
- Write well-crafted copy and own the storytelling component of each campaign
- Develop and maintain a strong, innovative and well defined brand identity
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas and execute on these.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Work with our in-house Art Director to conceptualise ads, marketing collateral and provide creative direction for all projects
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Work with freelance graphic designers, photographers and copywriters
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Provide direction for web and interaction design
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure that all creative aligns with strategic growth objectives and target audiences
- Be deadline driven and adaptable so you can work effectively in a very fast-moving startup environment.
- Strong copywriting experience of 3 - 5 years gained at a creative / digital agency or in-house with a consumer brand
- 3 - 5 years of experience with creative direction, which includes briefing designers, developer and other copywriters and then managing their output (any creative awards to your name won’t hurt)
- Native English speaker and very good with grammar, knowing exactly when you can bend the rules to let a brand’s voice shine through
- Experience of executing campaigns end-to-end, including working with freelancers and internal stakeholders
- An appreciation of the balance between creative freedom and the reality of meeting marketing outcomes
- A highly organized “doer” who will take initiative and execute
- "No task too small mentality" - willing to roll up sleeves and quickly learn where needed
- Ideally, some experience in physical design including packaging, offset printing, and publishing
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor.
- Help define and own the brand voice for an exciting consumer technology brand
- Leave your mark in a rapidly growing international startup
- Join a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Flexibility to work from home, remotely or in Antwerp, Belgium
- Opportunity to grow quickly and build your team.