Superside is looking for a Creative Director to lead and drive growth of our upcoming new Copy and Concept category.
We’re searching for a Creative Director to build a world class Copy and Concept team with impressive creative capabilities.
You will focus on forming the category, fueling its growth by championing strategic creative internally and externally, through partnering with our sales and marketing teams, while fostering an environment where great ideas are born and can thrive. You will drive our business forward with innovative campaigns that build emotional connections with customers that’ll have a measurable business impact, as well as brand experiences that can be turned into scalable solutions.
What You'll Do
- Form, lead and grow the Creative and Concept category
- Generate category growth through pitching, strategic advisory, upselling, cross-selling and problem solving together with our marketing, sales, CSM and project management teams, leveraging their capacity and interfaces
- Define the long term success and metrics for the category and the team
- Ideate and deliver campaignable ideas and multichannel brand campaigns of the highest standard to our clients, generating measurable business return for them
- Own the quality of Concept and Copy projects and become a trusted advisor and partner, articulate and defend strategic thinking and creative direction to executive-level internal and external stakeholders
- Help define category processes including briefing, budgeting, collaboration and pitching and team resources
- Manage and build a team of amazing Art Directors and Copywriters together with our Recruiting team
- Report to the Global Creative Director, and work closely with leadership and our 50+ global design team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Design, Creative, Communication, or equivalent education
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use in marketing
- Experience establishing processes, training team members and enforcing them in order to deliver great work to clients
- Structured thinking, with the ability to manage multiple projects and client teams at a time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset, with ability to generate growth through partnering with colleagues and customers alike
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally.
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent.
We've been alerted that some scammers have been using our name to falsify our recruitment process. Note that any communication you receive from Superside will come from an @superside.com email address, via LinkedIn from one of our team members who are connected to our official Superside account or from our recruiting tool with an @vervoe.com email (not from a free email account such as Yahoo or Gmail). We DO NOT ask for or send checks or any banking details in our interview process. Any recruitment out of this policy must be considered a scam and reported to [email protected] immediately.