We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and talented Creative English Copywriter to join our Marketing team. You will be able to conceptualize, execute and adapt ideas and messages by creating the copies for global and local communication campaigns.
As a Creative Copywriter at Wallbox, you’ll write, edit and optimise engaging Marketing copy for Wallbox, including but not limited to copy for digital campaigns, marketing materials, POS materials, video scripts, emailing and banners. In this role, you will have a great impact on how we market our brand, products and services by:
- Creating outstanding copy for marketing campaigns for digital and offline channels, product descriptions, marketing collaterals, social media posts, etc. that attracts our audiences, drives conversion, increases click-through rates, and impacts other key metrics.
- Capture the brand’s essence and use it creatively and consistently, adapting the tone of voice for different audiences.
- Contribute to a collaborative content planning and production process with content team and agency partners.
- Help integrate a strong SEO strategy within the editorial strategy according to Marketing and Sales objectives.
- Collaborate with our Product, Channel and Social Media teams to distribute, repackage, and test content, continually innovating and optimizing our approach.
- You have a creative mind and excellent copywriting skills.
- You have a passion for developing result-driven content, having developed creative copy for digital advertising (Facebook, IG, Twitter, Google) and understands how these platforms work.
- You understand how to leverage various types of content and call-to-action to attract and drive awareness, nurture or convert customers and measure the results against defined KPIs, as demonstrated by your experience writing email marketing, product descriptions or other types of marketing collaterals.
- You have a track record of learning the pains and joys of your audiences in every point of the journey in order to connect with them through the content you create.
- You are highly skilled in conceptualizing ideas into key messages and adapting them according to each type of media and audience.
- You have proven experience converting complex technology, product features and concepts in a simple, empathetic and jargon-free language using the brand’s tone of voice.
- Native or Proficient English level is required. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 6+ years of proven copywriting experience either at a technology brand or creative agency.
- Multitasking and flexible profile, with ability to work on a variety of projects under tight deadlines and with different teams and stakeholders.
- Detail oriented in order to ensure that quality standards are delivered.
- Desire to continuously grow yourself and improve your skills and open to experiment with new content formats and new challenges.
- Portfolio or website is mandatory.
- Experience in writing for SEO is a plus, as well as with the tools we use to power marketing efforts (CMS’ like Wordpress, G-Suite, Hubspot, etc.).
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.