HungerStation is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the marketing team!
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and blogs.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing.
- Develop content to demonstrate organization’s impact on industry.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
- Create and post timely content on organization’s website.
- Function as organization’s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Maintain clips process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
- Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
- Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
- Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
- Change to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators.
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the daily work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
- Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions
- Follow daily operations relating to the job to ensure work continuity
- Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards
- Ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers by addressing their needs in a courteous and timely manner
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Medical Insurance, Provided to: *As Per Policy
1. Employee and his/her family
2. Employee Parents
- Two Basic Salaries for: *As Per Policy
1. New born kids.
- Annual vacation *As Per Policy
25 working days
Don’t forget to mention in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Content Writing Jobs.”
It helps us add more writing jobs for you.