Junto's mission is to help people learn and apply the very best strategies, tactics, and mental models they need to do their best work.
The world of work is changing and the skills we need are changing along with it. Roles today rely on critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills much more than ever before and we’re out to help people learn those skills.
What we're looking for
- Experience writing and editing, professionally or recreationally. Either way, you must be obsessive about clear writing and thinking and have spent a lot of time practicing this discipline.
- You've developed a system that you use to efficiently research topics, understand them, and apply what you've learned to writing.
- Ability to structure information in a clear and engaging way. You can consume, understand, and break down large topics into smaller pieces that are properly sequenced and are easily understood by a specific target audience.
- You can write with a very casual, approachable, or conversational style while still being direct and clear.
- You can write content that can be technical and educational but also relatable and fun.