Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business.
We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process.
We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
We invite you to meet the team here:
Our Culture and Values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
You can learn more about our customer-centric mission and our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion here:
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Health, vision, and dental benefits (Coming soon 2022)
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you’ll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Paid Insight Timer app.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance for USA-based employees.
- 401k company match-up plan.
Want to learn more? Visit our careers page https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
We are looking for a real team player that will support our Head of Content by writing compelling copy to move projects forward and grow our movement of Credit Heroes. We want you to bring your own magic to the team and help us continue changing lives using your ideas, inspiration while collaborating with different teams.
- Write clear and compelling copy in our brand’s voice.
- Understand our CEO’s voice and our company’s forward-facing tone across all platforms.
- Write copy with the purpose of increasing engagement and driving traffic.
- Manage multiple creative projects despite potentially short deadlines.
- Understand and use scannability throughout all content.
- Edit and proofread all copy and content as needed.
- Use SEO best practices, when appropriate, to expand our organic reach.
- Create useful copy in many different forms (ie: ebooks, PDFs, scripts, social media content, emails, blogs, etc).
- Update outdated content as needed.
- Be a gatekeeper for our brand’s voice, tone, content, and messaging throughout our entire online presence.
- Produce error-free content and copy that adheres to company brand guidelines.
- Repurpose long-form copy into highly engaging micro-content.
- Produce copy on time and with very few revisions needed.
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience and proven track record of conversational grammar.
- High sense of urgency, the ability to run fast and deliver quality copy fast.
- Possess a clear understanding of copy differences on social media platforms, sales copy, landing pages, blog posts, emails, and more.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional that has the discipline and requires little supervision post-training period.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You genuinely care about your work and about the team and you have the ability to receive feedback and grow from it.
- Possess a clear understanding of the differences between voice and tone.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team.
- Self-motivated to adhere to deadlines and produce top-quality work.
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to work with Google Suite apps for business and to navigate online systems
Interested? Click Apply To This Job To Join The Movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion.
No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)