You should apply if:
- Experience and passion for copywriting/ux writing.
- Content writing skills (experience writing blogs/articles is a big plus).
- Some technical knowledge (we're a tech company, so it's important to us that our marketing team understands and is familiar with our projects).
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
- Sharing articles/content created by Contra members on your social profiles or with your communities. (usually 1 share per week).
- In general, acting as an advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
Nice to have:
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com.
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback.
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform (within 3 days of asking).
- Share and recruit through personal referral link.
- Share Contra articles and content on a regular basis (these will be provided through Slack).
- 2+ years of experience copy writing or with ux writing.
- Had ownership of many Copywriting projects over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life.