Scribly is a full-stack content marketing service. We deliver subscription based content marketing solutions to small businesses and agencies around the world. We're a small team, but growing rapidly and looking for the next awesome person to join the team.
About the role
We're currently looking to hire an account manager with strong understanding/experience with marketing copywriting (landing pages, ads etc). The account manager will be responsible for looking after our agency partnerships and whitelabel customers. We're growing rapidly in the agency space and definitely need an extra person on the team to help.
- Account managing specific clients (being the go-to contact for all orders and communication)
- Briefing out requests as they come in
- Liaising with our Head of Content for resource planningEditing copywriting delivered for each request and sending it back over to the client
- Handling the revisions process (if needed)
The ideal candidate has
- Strong copywriting experience - particularly for landing pages and email marketing copy
- At least 1 year's experience in a client facing / account management role
- Amazing organisational skills
- A 'learn-by-doing' mindset
✍️ Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will likely be a copywriter looking to transition into a broader role
The ideal candidate is
An all round teamplayer and lovely person to work with. We're a small, tight-knit team and it's really important that anyone who joins adds to this.
This is a fully remote role, but candidates based in the US (New York time) or the UK would be ideal to coincide with our clients' working days
Starting off, it will be a few hours per day, with a view to scale up to a FT role over the course of the year
Totally negotiable based on experience
Please apply with a very short video outlining why you'd be great for the role in 30 seconds or less