Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like eBay, Gumtree, and Virgin to name a few.
The Impact You'll Have
As a Feed Copywriter, you will write compelling marketing and content copy in Spanish for eBay’s Latin American markets in close collaboration with the Account Manager and deliver work that exceeds client expectations.
From clickable email copy to engaging social concepts, you will create assets for multiple digital channels. You will work closely with Design and other Feed Copywriters to ensure work is aligned with brand guidelines and following best practices.
As such, this is a role that requires constant adherence to the client’s tone of voice and technical standards, but we’re also expecting you to think innovatively. We’re looking for you to bring new ideas to the table with an entrepreneurial spirit we value at Feed.
Please submit a portfolio in Spanish that demonstrates varied copywriting skills and professional experience at an agency or brand.
This is a Contractor/Freelance position requiring 3 full days per week remotely, preferably on Pacific Time Zone to align with the team.
Day to day
- Create marketing copy and content for on-site and email campaigns mainly in Spanish.
- Adapt Spanish copy into English, ensuring that the message works for the audience in both languages.
- Think creatively and clearly explain the difference between idea and execution.
- Ability to craft a deck and present ideas effectively to stakeholders.
- Guarding the client’s tone of voice and standards while continuing to push new ideas.
- Researching industry and competitor trends.
- Deep understanding of the client’s brand.
- Attending client meetings and being involved throughout the planning process.
- Reinforce art direction.
- 2-3 year experience in advertising or digital agency.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with exceptional written communication in Spanish and clearly understands its variations across Latin American countries.
- Language, Writing, or Marketing degree a plus
- Detail oriented and obsessed with grammar and the craft of writing
- Ability to write compelling marketing and content copy, especially short-form ad copy.
- Understanding of testing and optimization best practices.
- Experience working on on-site and email campaigns required.
- Knowledge of Portuguese is a bonus!
- Experience working for global e-commerce or retail brands in the Latin American market.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.