If you have demonstrated ability as a writer, a genuine interest in creating impact through your skills, and have been looking for a meaningful and creative professional experience, this might be the job you’re looking for. NICABM is seeking a creative, motivated, and talented person to join our team in Storrs, CT.
The ideal candidate is a writer who understands how to get and keep an audience’s attention. We want our educational programs for health and mental health care practitioners to be the most engaging, useful, and easy-to-watch in the industry.
- Write video scripts that keep the audience listening, tell a story, and persuade the viewer to register for our programs
- Write copy for engaging webpages about our educational programs that result in registrations
- Write broadcast emails with a subject line that entices the reader to open and email copy that gets the reader to click through
- Write in a voice and style that is warm, clear, and engaging
- Maintain affiliate relationships – this includes asking affiliates to support our programs and providing them with email and social media materials that they can Invite expert authors/psychologists for video interviews with NICABM’s president, and get the interviews scheduled
- Select short clips from our educational programs that present a compelling idea (for Facebook audiences)
- Use data (like views, opens, clicks, registration numbers) to make the copy for future webpages, emails, social media post even stronger
- 5+ years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A creative thinker who can come up with new and interesting ways to present topics in mind/body medicine to our audience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be results oriented and take responsibility for success of the projects you work on
- Experience producing copy for digital, print, or broadcast media preferred
- A positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes
Who We Are
NICABM (National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine) is an online continuing education provider for health and mental health professionals. We’ve been a leader in mind-body medicine for over 30 years, and we’re always looking to bring the freshest ideas to the field.
Learn more by visiting our website: https://www.nicabm.com.
How to Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience while making important contributions to our team and business, we would like to hear from you!
First download and complete the application below, then send it to email@example.com along with a copy of your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample that will help us understand your strengths.