The copywriter plays a unique role at Tier 11. Your focus is deep-diving research to create ad platforms and then writing words that sell! Ad platforms are everything you think, based upon research, that needs to be communicated to your prospect in order for them to buy, at scale, at or under KPIs for the account.
From these platforms not only is all copy derived, but this also directs the art department as they transform your written words into images and videos. In short, you’ll be directing creative strategy for the accounts you work on with the goal being to sell more products and services hitting the account KPIs.
Your ideas will be put to the test. You’ll get to learn what’s working and what’s not at scale and you’ll iterate upon your creatives until you reach your account goals! We reward creative testing and iteration. Being “wrong” is ok. It’s ok because we know it’s only temporary and we continue to iterate until we birth our new control.
This is a supportive environment where we all focus on our singular goal. Our goal is simple at Tier 11: we grow our clients’ businesses faster with Facebook and Instagram ads.
Your primary role will be in the pre-click environment. However, there are opportunities to work in the post-click environment as well. Specifically, that means creating advertorials, pre-sell pages, long-form sales pages, VSL scripts, etc. Everything it takes to make the first sale from cold traffic at scale.
This is the perfect opportunity for any copywriter, both cub and veteran alike, to control the messaging from traffic to conversion at scale. This is what makes a copywriter extremely valuable–the ability to convert at scale.
The Wins For This Role
You’ll deep-dive research to create data-based avatars.
- You’ll dig deep into different research channels with a specific lens to determine the buying criteria of your prospect.
- You’ll do both qualitative and quantitative research to determine the best ad platforms.
- You’ll create pitch decks/outlines from your research.
- You’ll create avatar/creative briefs the account relies upon for creative direction.
You’ll iterate on creatives and write briefs.
- You’ll write headlines and copy.
- You’ll write video scripts.
- You’ll write sales argument outlines.
- You’ll iterate upon works worked and what’s not.
- You’ll write creative briefs to be passed to the art department.
* In short, your entire focus will be on writing words that sell at scale.
- A track record of success writing winning ads, hooks, headlines and leads.
- Enjoys leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to direct ad campaigns.
- Deep working knowledge of direct response advertising principles.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Exceptionally detailed when it comes to spelling and grammar.
- Works well with others in a team environment.
- Intrinsically motivated to “beat the control.”
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines, across multiple product lines.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.