Are you a killer copywriter who is confident about content, and ready to diversify your working day?
We’re looking for someone to join our gang in a copywriting and content management role, to work alongside our creative studio team, across a punchy portfolio of consumer, corporate and B2B clients.
- Exceptional copywriting skills, ranging from long form editorial to short form social content, with an ability to produce copy to varied tones of voice and for specific objectives and goals.
- A** **fluency for language, style and tone, and a proven passion for using words to tell stories.
- A desire to help businesses and brands tell the right stories, ones that grab attention and inspire action among their audiences and stakeholders.
- Understanding the role of best-practice content for social, with a proven track record of editorial programmes across social media channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram. Knowledge of how the right copy and visuals play to the strengths of channels’ different formats, algorithms, and audiences.
- A clear consideration for content marketing and strategy, with a proven ability to execute campaigns while leading on editorial content development.
- A broad knowledge of editorial styles, content types and formats (written, audio and video), and of the channel landscape, and experience of managing visual content development, working with design and production teams to execute, such as scripting and storyboarding visual assets, from short-form social animations to long-form videos, through to the planning and creation of graphic content, such as reports, advertorial, website and print materials.
- Exceptional knowledge of media, what’s going on in the media landscape, and demonstrable media intelligence and opinions.
- Experience with research methodologies and an understanding of generating and interpreting research data and insight for editorial purposes.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO as part of integrated content marketing activities.
And while this role will be focused on content development and copywriting, you’ll also bring exemplary client service skills and be comfortable working with client teams on a day-to-day basis.
In return we’ll provide
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with our support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, health and wellbeing, food and drink, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- A place in our gang; a group of smart, social, and solid communications professionals who know how to work hard, play hard, and most of all, support, champion and nurture one another. We are one agency, one team, and we handle the tough times and share successes all together.
- *Competitive salary, benefits, perks, *and all manner of opportunities for personal and professional improvement.
About the AM level at Eulogy
Whether in a general or specialist role, our account managers are the engine room of our client teams. They are the graceful swans of the agency. Calmly gliding through the day on the surface and inspiring confidence from others, while underneath working hard to keep things moving in the right direction.
They keep all our plates spinning, proactively managing the day-to-day delivery of client programmes, and are responsible for driving results and hitting KPIs. They are indispensable to clients and colleagues alike.
Our account managers guide and support junior colleagues, delegating efficiently while mucking in themselves—and know when to bring in more senior colleagues.
Ultimately, they are responsible for maintaining high standards of client service and delivery across the board.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com