Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so that every growing company can realize their full potential. We’re building integrated financial software and services that empower the next generation of business.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We empower you with the tools, resources, and support to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers — across Brand, Product Marketing, Content, and Growth — are responsible for acquiring and engaging customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with Product, Design, Sales, and BD to help our prospects and customers understand how we can help them reach their full potential.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a Senior Content Writer to support and execute on content strategy and editorial at Brex. You will report to the Director of Copywriting and collaborate closely with the Content Marketing Manager as well as with members of marketing and subject matter experts to develop world-class content. You have a passion for B2B content and customers, and you think like a marketer as much as a strategist and storyteller.
We’re seeking a business-savvy storyteller with a focus on delivering content that creates awareness and drives engagement across the Brex customer journey. The right candidate for this role is a strong writer and collaborative editor who brings creativity, discipline, and a results-driven mindset to the table.
- Support the Content Marketing Manager’s roadmap for content development and publishing and drive the execution
- Write high-quality, thought-provoking content that educates Brex prospects and engages them across the buyer’s journey
- Write about Brex customers and leaders, as well as about trends and topics important to midmarket and enterprise financial decision makers
- Produce copy in various formats: web pages, videos, whitepapers, e-books, research reports, blog posts, customer stories, webinars, panels, and more
- Execute projects from start to finish, including researching, writing, and editing content, managing internal stakeholder input to ensure quality and alignment
- Customize your copy for our different target audiences and verticals
- Partner with other teams (revenue marketing, social media, sales team) on the distribution and promotion of content
- Partner with Content Marketing Manager to track key metrics for content marketing success and optimize your content accordingly
- 7+ years of content marketing experience — strategizing/creating/editing preferably B2B tech or fintech
- Unwavering focus on and empathy for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex concepts into human language
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, and editing skills
- Research and interview skills to speak with internal experts and customers as needed to create the best content possible
- Experience with common CMS platforms and tools (bonus points if you’re experienced in the Sanity CMS)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, and deliverables
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.