- W2 Hourly: $46 – $66
- Hours: 40hr work week M-F 8:30am – 5pm CST
- Duration: Immediate – October 2021 with potential to extend
We are looking for a Freelance Copywriter who loves all things in digital marketing, and specifically has experience working within the beauty and/or lifestyle retail space. This role is to write copy and content for product pages, i.e. product descriptions for our house brand that includes makeup, skincare, haircare, bath & body and more. You’ll work closely with Brand and Marketing teams to ensure they are informative but engaging to the guest and on-brand. You have experience collaborating with multiple teams, delivering clever copy that is both creative and strategic and responding and adapting to feedback. You also have a strong command of best practices for digital copywriting, including formatting and SEO. Finally, you’re in tune with what’s trending in beauty, retail and pop culture, able to storytell in a way that reaches our audience.
- B.A. in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Must have previous beauty copywriting experience
- 3-5 years writing experience in agency, in-house or beauty/lifestyle editorial
- In-depth knowledge of the digital and social media marketing spaces
- Previous digital agency experience preferred
We appreciate your time in reading the entire job description. Before reflexes jump in, please pause. Does the above truly describe your skillset? Will the work + life balance integrate well with your discipline and work ethic? If yes and yes, we’d like to know you better.