YouNow, a live streaming community of over 52 million registered users, is looking for a Sales Representative to join our English Market team. We’re a small team working on a cutting edge live streaming platform that brings together millions of people and thousands of communities around the world, with the potential to alter the digital media landscape.
If you enjoy working with good people, solving problems, and making an impact, please apply. YouNow is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe in communities, connections, representation, and relationships. All qualified candidates will be considered.
As a member of the marketing team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for different projects including our blog and social media, working closely with the Directors of Strategic and Paid Marketing. Candidates with a thorough understanding of social media, tech, ad copy, and the livestreaming space will excel in this role. The most successful copywriter will be adaptable in their writing style.
- Creating clear and error-free and evergreen content for the YouNow blog that reflects the company’s cadence and audience interest.
- Produce high quality news and evergreen pieces with short turnaround times
- Working with broadcasters to help get their stories out and build up their branding
- Edit and update older copy based on new keyword research
- Help with marketing and ad copy to test and optimize our paid marketing campaigns
- Plan and deliver copy for social media
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal feedback/direction
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Nice To Have (But Not Required)
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, apply now!