We are looking for a dynamic copywriter to join our team at Tote + Pears. Is it you?
You’re a storyteller. You love using words that move people and are comfortable working in any media: web, social, print, UX and packaging. You’re a conceptual thinker always looking for ways to tell more rich and authentic stories. You value diverse views and love seeing things from various angles. You see people for who they are and are dedicated to meeting them where they are by telling their story through their words and their unique and rich perspectives. You want to use your talent to make the world a better place. And you’re comfortable working with multiple brands at a time, including our clients’ brands and our own.
What You'll Be Doing
- Extending the voice of a brand by creating content that tells its story and the stories of its customers.
- Developing creative for multiple clients at a time starting from the beginning (creating concepts) to the end (hitting “publish”).
- Working on content projects, including blogs, articles, white papers and newsletters.
- Working on marketing projects, including social media posts, websites, e-commerce and in-app content.
- Working on audio/visual projects, including podcast and video scripts.
- Working on advertising projects, such as online and display advertising.
- Sharing your expertise with cross-functional teams, in particular with designers, strategists, engineers and marketers.
- Consistently refining the T+P brand voice and tone to align with our values across all mediums.
- Constantly pushing the creative to reflect our customers’ values and our company’s mission.
You’re Equipped With
- Experience: You have 5+ years of writing for marketing and advertising.
- Passion: You care about your work, the people it touches and the messages that are relayed. You're able to win the attention and hearts of people across a multitude of diverse perspectives.
- Portfolio: You have a dynamic history of examples demonstrating your artistic craft across a range of projects you’ve written, including product marketing websites, marketing, advertising, social media and more.
- Knowledge: You meticulously follow U.S. English style (AP Style, etc.), usage, grammar and punctuation.
- Creative: You dream big and can communicate creative ideas effectively.
- Speed: You are comfortable with quick turnarounds, but not at the expense of quality.
- Organization: You can handle multiple projects while able to see the big picture and effectively manage your time.
At T+P, We Care About You And Your Family. What You’ll Get
- You own your own work schedule
- Flexible time off
- Collaborative team — we work in pods
- Plenty of growth opportunities. We care about you, personally and professionally. We offer growth plans and mentorship opportunities that help you reach your full potential.