Looking for a copywriter to join our rockstar team!
We’re looking for a rockstar copywriter with email marketing experience who wants to develop into a marketing manager/director.
We’re looking for an individual that is creative, takes initiative, pays attention to detail, can make things happen, and is passionate about personal growth.
What we do as a company is not only help men with dating, we help men unleash their full potential… so we’re looking for someone who:
- Will step out of his comfort zone and take on new challenges
- Reads self-improvement books so he can get to the next level
- Constantly works on his craft
- Is a great team player
- Is a stellar copywriter with email marketing experience
- Wants to dive into creating/optimizing funnels
If you’re the kind of person that can get things done, then keep reading…
We at The Attractive Man help men become better men. We help men improve their relationships with women, break through the mental limits that are holding you back… and move through life with confidence and purpose.
We conduct training and workshops, online and in-person, showing guys how to confidently meet women. We’ve done boot camps in over 40 countries, been featured on ABC Nightline, CNN, and have over 800,000 youtube subscribers.
About the position
This is a part-time role with the intention of moving to a full-time position as a marketing manager…
Your main role will be to manage our email list. You’ll be responsible for writing and sending 3-4 emails per week to our subscribers with the purpose of providing value, selling our programs, and engaging our community.
You’ll also help with other copywriting and marketing tasks in the company. For example, you may help write sales pages, vsl’s, webinars, ads, landing pages, etc. You will also help optimize our current funnels.
At the core, you’ll be responsible for managing our email list, helping us improve how many subscribers we generate, how much money we make from our list, and also managing email deliverability.
We want to make sure the emails we are sending provide lots of value to our subscribers so they continue to open them. We’ll provide training on monitoring email deliverability, however, overseeing those metrics will be your responsibility because the emails are written will directly influence deliverability.
What a typical week will look like:
- Writing 3-4 emails
- Uploading them into our CRM and sending them
- Tracking email marketing metrics
- A few other copy tasks here and there until you become full time
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English Speaker (a must)
- Good Grammar
- Solid understanding of dating dynamics
- The ability to get things done!
Opportunities for Advancement
- As mentioned earlier, at first you’ll be part-time with managing emails and a few bits of copy tasks. As we see you are exceeding metrics and can take on more responsibility, you’ll take on more marketing and funnel projects.
- In this position, I’m expecting this person to become a marketing manager and oversee a team to help us execute projects and promotions.
- Opportunities for bonus compensation down the line
- Work remotely (i.e from home, coworking space, coffee shop, etc)
- Flexible schedule
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Autonomy – the ability to make key business decisions
$1,500 to $2,700 per month depending on experience
We are looking for someone to grow with our company long term. So this pay can increase as we see results from your work.
Can’t wait to see you in ACTION!