Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to act as a lead contributor on website copy, emails and newsletters, social media content, micro-sites, advertising campaigns, video scripts, brochure copy, and any and all promotional material in order to grow our brand and reach beyond where it is today. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their copywriting experience into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Sterling writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated campaigns
- Work directly with acquisition and retention marketing to understand their needs, shepherd creative from concept through to production, and deliver the final product
- Understand prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies, and A/B test planning/execution
- Continually help to define processes - and manage multiple projects - in order to effectively deliver quality creative in a fast-paced environment
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent understanding of current trends and culture; ability to adapt a brand perspective to help garner national attention
- Proactive knack for developing creative strategies, ideas based on real-time trending moments
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing
- 4-5 years of experience digital advertising industry experience (agency/in-house brand marketing)
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates versatile performance (must submit with application)
- Ability to to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Knowledge/experience in mental healthcare space
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previously published written work
- Experience in related field - health, fitness, mindfulness,
- Fluency across multiple languages
Why Talkspace? Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.