We are looking for a Full Time Copywriter, that will help impact the image and reputation of the Steady company brand. The job duties of copywriter include the following:
- Research, conceptualize and edit various content assets for various growth marketing and product providing a clear voice and tone for the Steady app.
- Write new, edit, and proofread copy to ensure positive Member experience and communication
- Develop the copy process by determining the proper input from internal stakeholders, timelines, and tracking.
- Create and edit content in various assets including:
- In-app product copy
- Button/CTA copy
- Explanatory copy (e.g. learn more sections)
- Push notification copy
- “What’s New” copy in App Stores for app releases
- Email copy
- Marketing/banner copy
- Website copy
- SMS copy
- Landing pages
- Press releases
- Captions for social posts
- Drive continuous improvement of the copywriting process
- Work with the Growth Marketing and Product teams to understand and exceed Member needs, support and create a cohesive brand image
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Advertising (Writing), Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, English literature or related field
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a Copywriter, Program Manager (Copy related), Content Strategist or similar role required
- Experience in digital writing for B2C fintech or personal finance management products preferred
- Proficient in writing and editing in-app product copy, ad copy, email, website copy, blog posts, and relevant mobile app content.
- Excellent content management skills from idea conception to process improvement
- Superior writing proficiency, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively accomplish goals
- Hardworking with a positive attitude, and a desire to develop and succeed in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage time and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in being self-sufficient and thrives in a highly empowering environment
- With a resume, all applicants must submit a cover letter and samples of their work (website or pdf) to be considered for this role.
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are located in downtown Atlanta near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and a 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided once weekly in addition to a weekly meal stipend. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.