As a Copywriter at Red Ventures you will work directly with our integrated design team, marketing team, and our broader UX team to create enhanced and meaningful user experiences to drive results for various Red Ventures brands. With your solid understanding of web and digital usability, usability testing, logic and onboarding flows, button-labeling, and the difference between transactional copy and more functional copy, you will help drive narratives, experiences, and products across businesses while serving as an advocate for users. Your creativity, astute attention to detail, critical thinking, and exceptional writing skills will produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment while managing projects across Red Ventures.
What You’ll Do:
- Simplify large pieces of text into short, meaningful copy that helps the user complete the task at hand
- Craft copy that considers a user’s emotional state while also meeting the overall business goals
- Serve as an advocate for the user and partner closely with UX Design
- Help to develop testing strategies for testing iterations of a prototype
- Help develop brand and product voice through content style guides and drive adoption
- Contribute to product innovation and feature build-outs
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years of experience writing functional and transactional copy
- A basic familiarity with content strategy and navigational hierarchy
- Flexible team player with comfort in a fast-paced and changing environment
- An education in Writing, Communications, Marketing, Technical Communication, English, User Experience or Journalism
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Great sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Inquisitive mind and a desire to grow
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.