RebelMouse is the always-modern SaaS CMS where more than 100 enterprise brands and media companies grow their digital audience. Websites running on RebelMouse serve more than half a billion pageviews per month thanks to powerful tools and incredible distribution across search and social. We blend technology and strategy together to move the needle where it matters most to increase reach, traffic, loyalty, and revenue.
Our fully-distributed team lives in 30+ countries around the world, and we’re proud to be a majority-female tech company. Led by Andrea Breanna, our Mexican-American, gender-fluid founder and CEO, we are a safe, positive, and loving environment where diversity matters. We enjoy interesting tasks and strong challenges, value a sense of humor, and strive to deliver work-life balance.
We’re looking for a high-performing Copywriter to create engaging and compelling copy for RebelMouse’s audience. As a Copywriter, you will be tasked with creating copy for a variety of different mediums, including long-form articles, marketing newsletters, social media posts, infographics, landing pages, and outbound sales messaging.
This position requires exceptional written English, a deep understanding of SEO writing strategies, and the ability to adapt your style and tone to our brand and target audience. You will work with our marketing, sales, and development teams to gain an in-depth understanding of our products and services.
You will also analyze user behavior on our website and across other digital channels to create data-driven, optimized copy that will captivate our audience and boost our search rankings and visibility.
- Write high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging copy for our email newsletters, social media posts, display ads, white papers, and more
- Write high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging long-form copy for our website (e.g., blog posts, landing pages)
- Employ SEO strategies in your writing
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the SEO industry, and apply the newest and most efficient strategies to your writing style
- Work with RebelMouse’s Director of Marketing to ensure copy meets all language, structure, tone, and informational requirements
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement copy changes in RebelMouse’s content management system
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze, and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with development and product team members
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO or copywriting
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate, and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush)
- Experience and/or understanding of paid marketing channels (SEM/PPC)
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience with technical SEO
This is a full-time, remote-only position with competitive perks.
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 10 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.