Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
We're looking for a copywriter to join our Creative Studio. If you're passionate about creating quality content to support business objectives, and are eager to work with a remote team and a global community, we'd love to talk to you!
What You'll Be Working On
- Support the editorial needs of our fast-growing Creative Studio team
- Produce high-quality copy for a variety of content types, including presentation templates, emails, blog posts, and more
- Work directly with content stakeholders across the company to create copy to support marketing, growth, and comms initiatives
This Job Is For You If...
- You are a strong, concise communicator with excellent grammar skills — you take your writing very seriously and care deeply about the details.
- You have a high bar for quality and go the extra mile to make sure every piece of copy sparkles.
- You are a highly motivated independent contributor with the ability to own projects from start to finish.
- You are motivated by feedback. You love the opportunity to improve in your role, the way you work, and in how you work together as a team.
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment and collaborating with stakeholders across the company.
- 5+ years of experience working in copywriting, editorial, content marketing, or a similar role (B2B SaaS experience is a big plus!)
- A portfolio of writing samples highlighting content you've written for the startup/tech/product world
- Ability to work consistently at least 3 days per week (this role also has the potential to be a full-time position, so if that's what you're looking for, let's talk!)
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!