You've never worked for a company quite like Pearmill. That wishlist you have for your current company... We've ticked all those boxes. We're growing fast and we're changing the game as we go.
We're a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers from across the world, working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
Pearmill was founded in 2018 as an agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. Our goal is to shift advertising towards a more trustworthy industry by producing beautiful, honest, and high-performing ads, while creating a healthier and more transparent environment for our people.
What You'll Do as a Copywriter
- You will work with clients to gain a deep understanding of their brand, their audience, and what makes their customers love their products
- You will think creatively and develop new messaging concepts and storyboards focused on direct response advertising (Facebook / Instagram Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.)
- You will plan different messaging approaches and concepts you'd like to test, analyze the best performing elements in ads, and use your learnings to inform future iterations
- You will collaborate with our creative director, designers, and clients' teams to communicate your ideas and share learnings
- You will work within the constraints of the different ad platforms we work with: Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat, etc.
- You will monitor the paid social market as you help us write and manage our fast-growing Ad Creative Newsletter.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy
- Proactivity and ownership of improving the copy performance for your clients
- Attention to detail and organization while managing tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Ability to effectively and thoughtfully communicate with team members and clients
- Comfort with collaborative culture while maintaining independence in managing your time and prioritization.
What You'll Find Here
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- 99% coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Distributed, remote, and global culture
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave
- Twice a month house cleaning budget!
- Stipend for laptop and other home office equipment
- Indoor plant budget
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Yearly stipend for books, seminars, courses, and coaches
- Matching for charitable donations.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Pearmill is a diverse company with team members hailing from all backgrounds and walks of life. We’re a globally-distributed team and committed to continuing to build a company that represents the world we live in. We encourage candidates of underrepresented groups to apply.