As the Copywriter, you will play a vital role in creating original copy, content maps, and other written educational resources. You will also refine and edit internal and external subject matter expert materials.
What You Will Do
- Work on a range of assignments from online content, to print materials, to video scripts, to internal communications, and assist with all written educational content needs
- Write compelling and on-brand copy across channels and mediums including but not limited to print, web, app, email, scripts, digital, and social
- Create, edit, and refine educational content maps, scripts, and storyboards for e-learning modules
- Co-develop workshop presentations, facilitation guides, and other educational resources
- Create, edit, and refine presentation copy and other internal documentation
- Script and create outlines from collaborative meetings with SME’s
- Assist in the written marketing of new educational materials to defined learner audiences
- Meet deliverables within tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Are You Qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Communications or equivalent work experience in a related field is required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of copywriting experience in content development/copywriting focused on training curriculum, user manuals, facilitator’s guide, and textbooks
- Experience in corporate education, fitness, retail sales, or franchise training development is a plus
- Experience in LMS platforms preferred
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Exceptional ability to write from one unified and consistent brand voice
- Experience with learner marketing and social learning is a plus
- High energy and upbeat personality
- Highly collaborative individual with ability to offer recommendations on best practices for developing training resources and educational material
This is a Full-Time, temporary contract position
Orangetheory Fitness provides a fully remote schedule for this position
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more.