At Open, we believe in using business as a force for good. We're just 5 years old and already we're a global financial services company, building some of the most powerful tech-enabled insurance brands in the world today, including Huddle. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fuelled by a belief that the finance industry needs to do more to create positive outcomes for people and planet . And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can.
Our growth team manages brand, demand generation, conversion, media and communications. As a Copywriter, it’s your mission to create content that makes complex things simple and gives everyday people the ability to take control of their insurance. We place a strong emphasis on the success of our community. Your words will help to define Open brands—ensuring that our customers receive a human, inspiring and educational experience.
This could include copy for branding campaigns, email campaigns, advertising, product positioning, landing pages, social media, video scripting, style guides, and more.
Open is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from all people regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
- A master storyteller, able to sell the brand and its products to myriad demographics and personas with a consistent tone of voice.
- Attention to detail, style and tone. You write with clarity and empathy, and there’s also a sense of playfulness and whimsy that comes across in your work.
- You’re interested in learning about digital performance metrics and analytics, because your writing will help define the success of Open brands
- You’re comfortable with chaos. We’re growing at a rapid pace and as the Brand Team grows, there will continue to be shifts of roles and responsibilities.
- You’re not precious. Open to giving and receiving feedback and can clearly articulate how copy can be improved
- Generous remuneration including share options
- Smart, engaged coworkers all focused on the customer outcome
- Flexible and remote centric worklife
- Great working environment with regular social events
- Career progression opportunities, some amazing mentors and a strong learning culture
- Awesome office location in the heart of Queenstown, New Zealand