Nelson Bostock, is looking for a creative and inquisitive Copywriter with a passion for B2B Marketing to join their growing team based. Reporting to the Content Strategist, the role is to provide high quality written content as part of our high-performing, fast-paced Canon Content Hub. The candidate will have an understanding of B2B, IT, or print industries and the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and their context within the overall business environment.
Must have B2B Marketing experience.
Occasional travel to the Canon office will be required.
Day to Day Duties Include
- Developing engaging medium and long-form content assets that connect with technology and B2B audiences and communicate specific marketing messages. E.g., thought leadership articles, whitepapers, e-books and brochures
- Writing impactful short copy that captures attention and incites action e.g., web copy, social posts, emails, advertising copy and video scripts
- Developing multimedia and social content approaches and work with Studio and Motion teams on the creation of assets
- Working closely with the Senior Copywriter, Content Strategist, and Head of Content and other members of the team to develop effective content strategies
- Liaising and collaborating with clients
- Conducting content audits and compiling content inventories
- Developing content assets in a range of formats based on client briefs
- A proven history in creating impactful marketing content
- Ability to translate an incoherent brief into scintillating copy
- Experience working with multi-media content
- Experience interviewing subject matter expert
- First-hand experience using social media platforms; primarily, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Basic understanding of SEO, in particular keywords
- Basic understanding of integrated marketing communication techniques
- Time management - capable of prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are me
- Effective verbal communication skills - confident to liaise directly with clients and prospects
- Microsoft Office literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If this sounds up your street, then we would love to hear from you!
We have recently revamped the generous package of benefits – called “Life” – that we offer to our staff. Some of our benefits include:
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 27 after five
- years’ service
- On top of that, our office closes between Christmas Eve and the first working day of January
- Birthday Day off – an extra day to be taken on or around your birthday
- Flexible working – the chance to flex your working hours to come in an hour later or leave an hour earlier
- Milestone moments – for those moments, when your best mate is in town, your child is starring in the nativity play or it’s your mum’s birthday, speak with your line manager and request a longer lunch hour or to finish or start an hour or two earlier
- Summer 3@3 – during Summer months (July – September), you can finish at 3pm on a Thursday or Friday to get away early and enjoy the sunshine. You can do this on three occasions
- Travel season ticket loan
- Volunteering day
- Health Assured Employee Assistant Programme – to help support your mental well-being we have a confidential 24 hour a day helpline
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health insurance (offered after two years’ continuous service)
- Cycle to work scheme – a Government and Inland Revenue approved initiative, which enables all permanent employees to save up to 42% on the recommended retail price of bike and cycling equipment
- Sabbatical – once you’ve achieved five years’ continuous service, you’re entitled to a one month paid sabbatical
- We offer you the chance to have a free annual flu jab
- Discounted gym membership
- Free NOW TV – we know how hard everyone works, so when you get home and have the chance to relax, you are entitled to NOWTV entertainment for free, to put your feet up to
- A full social programme throughout the year including: Friday at Four cocktail trolley every week, Friday at Five buffet, Summer and Christmas party
- Talent Academy – a formal training programme is in place to help employees develop their career and personal development plans
- As a token of appreciation, all permanent employees receive a bottle of bubbly on their work anniversary – enjoy!
- At least once a month you can enjoy a back/neck/shoulder massage from our visiting ‘Stress Busters’
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression.
Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.