We’re redesigning the recovery process after an accident to ensure injured people get the legal, financial, mental health, and medical support they need to get back on their feet. As a consumer-centric tech startup, we’re doing it all in a way that challenges the bad behavior that exists in the traditional personal injury industry.
Our team at Mighty is full of talented individuals from top technology startups, insurance, law, and health tech companies who are eager to fix a broken system. We’re transparent and honest in our communication, we’re obsessed with building the best service for our customers, and we aren’t afraid to let our quirkiness and nerdiness shine through.
We’ve come a long way since launching but we’re just getting started - and we need your help to continue making access to holistic support after an accident more transparent, more accessible, and more just.
Mighty is hiring a Mid-Senior Copywriter to help shape the voice of our company and, most importantly, our recently launched consumer brand. We want to tell hard truths, all while letting our earnest quirkiness show through. We’re looking for a copywriter to help communicate the right balance of serious expertise and true humanness.
As our first in-house copywriter, you’ll work cross functionally across our growth, product, and marketing teams, including collaborating with executives and other senior leaders, to bring to life our brand in a consistent, distinctive voice. You’ll be responsible for what we say and how we say it in all of our marketing and at key junctures in marketing and the product experience.
As part of this application, we ask that you please provide us with some previous work samples that best exemplify your experience. These work samples should showcase your strong brand messaging chops. (Website link or file upload are both acceptable!)
This role can be based in New York, NY or be fully remote (US only).
- Write great copy: Own the execution of marketing copy across paid media, our website, our emails, and more
- Define our voice: Create, maintain, and update voice/tone guidelines for all Mighty content to establish best practices
- Ensure consistency: Partner with teammates across Mighty to reinforce what we say and how we sound
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in consumer marketing, with prior agency experience being a plus
- A portfolio that displays a strong range of content and is representative of your brand and performance copywriting expertise, your sense of humor, and your audience focus
- A track record collaborating cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Growth teams
- Relentless curiosity. You’re excited by the challenge of taking a complex, convoluted industry and making it transparent and accessible for your audience
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental
- Stock options
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off - take time when you need it
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!
In the first 30 days you will:
- Contribute to the design and copy of performance landing pages
- Help with the execution of paid marketing campaigns, including social and outdoor
- Test new media channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Work with our brand manager to finalize brand guidelines