We are looking for experienced** copywriters to help us produce top notch copy. This is a full-time (40 hours p/w) **Contract based position, for a period of 1 month. We have work available for ghostwriters, technical writers as well as copy and content writers.
Tasks To Be Performed Include
- Gitbook update
- Pitch deck creation
- Product deep dives + step by step how to’s
- FAQ creation
At Maple, we take writing very seriously. Whether that’s code, documentation or sales copy. As such, to be considered for this grant, writing should be your thing. We’re looking for someone who is hell bent on producing some of the best writing in Web3.
- Ghost writing for the team including taking a directive or draft and executing on polishing it for PR, landing/web page, governance proposal, etc. into a finished product that’s ready for publication
- Technical Writing including the ability to distill highly technical and detailed documentation into clear prose, that’s easy to comprehend.
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance, tokenomics, traditional finance, blockchains
- A passion for writing and a deep understanding of the importance and power of well constructed messaging
- Experience working with product, technical, marketing, comms teams
- The ability to take a half-decent draft and consistently turn it into something ready for publication.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- Meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail.