At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Our five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world.
As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.
Does creating noticeable, relevant and engaging copy make your heart sing? Does spending your days crafting compelling headlines sound like your dream job? If so, we want to talk to you! LovetoKnow Media is looking for an exceptional Copywriter to add to our growing team. This is a 100% remote, full-time hourly position.
Standout candidates for our Copywriter role can demonstrate the ability to think outside the box, have a flair for creative copywriting and have a strong ability to visualize the needs and perspectives of different audiences. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and a portfolio or writing samples (especially with examples of titles or short copy) preferred.
As a LoveToKnow Media Jr. Copywriter, You Will
- Implement LoveToKnow’s article titling and headline process and strategies
- Write new content titles for user engagement and SEO
- Evaluate and edit existing page titles to connect with the audience and improve SEO
- Stay up to date on best titling practices
- Complete a variety of different copywriting projects as needed to support LoveToKnow Media’s various properties
- Participate in regular (virtual) team meetings
- Work closely with the Content Title Manager and Content Department to meet the titling and copywriting needs of all departments
- Strong copywriting skills
- Creative thinking and a flair for words
- Basic understanding of SEO and marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think like all our different product’s audiences
- Flexibility to take on a variety of copywriting projects
- Self-motivated with an ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong English grammar skills
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee contribution Life, STD, LTD, Accident, Legal
- IRA with 3% Matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Laptop Reimbursement
- Premium membership to Headspace, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!.