A creative thinker with expertise in expression through language. Generates headlines, scripts, signage etc. Not client facing. Works under limited direction of ACD or higher. Expected to generate over-arching creative ideas, as well as to round out campaigns originated by other teams. Begins to participate in shoots, edits and builds.
Here’s What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for concepting with the integrated team to deliver the best, most innovative creative ideas while maintaining a cohesive brand voice/identity
- Provide writing support and expertise in a wide variety of executions
- Collaborate with team and offer innovative ideas for creative briefs and strategy
- Track multiple parallel deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Successful execution of activations within established budgets and timeframe and on strategy
- Partners successfully with other creatives and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Presents work internally
- Actively participates/contributes to brainstorms
- Stay abreast of industry and technology trends
- Articulates vision, idea, objectives to vendor
- Attends on-site visits and shoots as needed to ensure the vision come to life
- Supporting Momentum’s values
- All other duties as required
- College degree with focus in Copywriting
- 3+ years of experience
- Innovative concepting skills and great presentation skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Natural communicator with strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Positive attitude, genuine team player and a self-starter and go-getter attitude
Are You Perfect for This Job?
Take the selection test and show us what you are capable of.